Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

through the arch...

Still no improvement in the weather here in Scotland despite the fact that we are now in a new month! Oh well, I guess we will just have to make the most of the fact that we can be indoors crafting :-)

I did a little more playing with my Echoes of Italy stamps yesterday, another tag & also a card. Still so much to explore with this set that I have still not done anything with the Sunny Sunflowers that arrived last week.

The tag I made using the Archway garden gate & the Villa, plus some "foliage" done with a Paper Artsy stamp from the Swirls & Curls 1 plate, the butterfly was a freebie.

the main piece of paper came from my stash- all I can remember is that it came from a pad of papers that I purchased in the USA about 8 years ago...The scene visible through the wrought iron gate was coloured with Promarkers, distress inks and felt tip pen.
The card is a 5.5" square in white, the next layer was from a freebie calendar and then the doorway was stamped onto sketchpad paper. I stamped with black pigment ink & used clear embossing powder. the door was coloured with "Peeled Paint" distress ink as are the foliage part of the topiary trees (Craft Stamper Freebie) I used Derwent watercolour pencils for the terracotta pots and finally used some Glossy Accents on the glass panes in the doors to give them a shine. As yet the card has no message inside!Hope you like, thanks for your visit :-)


1 comment:

  1. Love your new stamps. gorgeous projects and colours.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete