Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2012

busy, busy, busy...

I would not want anyone to think that I have been slacking, in the past week I have assembled & made 75 of those unmentionable cards that we will all be needing come December! I have also been mulling over what I shall be doing for the Tim's 12 tags of 2012 challenge- I'm still thinking but I do have some ideas despite, as usual, not having the necessary ingredients!!!

So as I am not posting any of my work here, I decided that I would share pictures of the Rainbow tag swap that recently happened with 3 other friends ( Julia Bassett, Dot Horrocks & Linda Jachnik)
Enjoy and apologies for the layout, Blogger is causing me grief today.....

 



 
 


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful set of tags Sally. Check out TioT's you are in out Top5, for the last challenge, congratulations.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see the tags all together and really amusing to see that Linda and I used the same image for RED!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill tags Sally. Love all those bright colours. x

    ReplyDelete