Another month, another challenge & another hunt for substitute items :-)
I had no metal tape for this months challenge but I did have some foil dishes that had been through the dishwasher so I used the base from a dish that I then stuck carpet tape to, cut it into pieces and patch covered the #8 tag.
I followed Tim's instructions for fake rivets using a Biro also a pattern tracing wheel, an embossing tool & a stylus. I did not have the same alcohol inks so I used Purple Twilight, Lettuce & Eggplant. Once this was dry I painted over the whole surface with black Quink. Left things to dry and then did some rubbing with a copper pan scorer & also some 000 steel wool.