Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

TIOT anything goes...

another week, another challenge... and I am going to share something that I made for a girlfriend who is into her gardening- a loose leaf notebook for all her garden ideas, plans, how-to etc.

 

I have taken 2 pieces of mount board that I have covered with paper taken from an old plant book, these have been painted with yellow acrylic.











The front cover has had Vintage Bulb Collage from Stamps Happen stamped onto tissue paper and then glue on, I have used some sequin waste to stencil dotty patches, stamped the "Bloom" words on randomly. I have stamped assorted Paper Artsy flowers onto paper scraps, and the hinges onto some black card. These were all glued onto the front & back panels and with the hinges I have also used some orange eyelets.
I have cut pages for inside that I have coloured in yellows & greens and also used some stamping.
Hinged rings to hold everything together hat I have then added assorted yarns, threads & ribbons to.

Hope you like what you see, it was fun to make!

5 comments:

  1. Qoo she's going to love it! I think its marvellous. Thanks for joining us on TIOT. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic gift for your gardening friend. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift idea for a friend who gardens! Love this notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, This is a great project for your friend, great covers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for your friend Sally. A lovely gift. x

    ReplyDelete