Followers

Saturday 1 June 2013

Colour & circles

Two challenges that I can tie together this week :-) its a first so I'm doing a little dance for joy!

It just so happened that in a Chocolate Baroque grab bag there was a steam punk  flower/seed head & I'd not yet got round to playing with it- shame on me! But that's what happens when you disappear for 3 months... Things get put on hold big time. 

Anyway, I stamped it in black onto white card, this ties in with the hinges, house number of my front door, the cogs are a Paper Artsy mini MN60 that I stamped in rusty hinge distress ink - the door is brown outside & white inside. I've coloured the edges of the panel with a little more rusty hinge ( now the panel looks a little on the cream side!) and I've stuck a cog from my stash to frame up the central clock face. 


I am entering this at Less is more 122 (colour of your front door) and also Addicted to CAS (circles)

10 comments:

  1. Excellent card, I like a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card-love those colours and you main focal image looks great-i love it when i can get two challenges from one card too(but don't manage it very often LOL!)
    Thank you for stopping by my little Blog-and for taking the time to comment-i appreciate it :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the punk theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design!
    Thanks so much Sally.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful bg of "circles" - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really sorry for my late visit.. just wanted to pop over and say Hi
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sally. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete