I have used the same colours and followed her instructions, except, of course, I did not have all the ingredients so I did my usual & improvised a little.
When it came to stamping the background stamp I did not have any of the Vintage Photo distress stain so I went with DI instead....ah! Too strong! So I wiped with a wet wipe, applied a little more colour to the sides and went with a second generation stamping - much better :-)
The flower is from Elusive Images and I've water-coloured it with scribbled felt tip pens. I did 2 flower heads & decoupaged the second one so that I could apply the central 3 petals at different heights .
Chit chat stickers are stuck onto some paper scraps that blend with the iris. No tiny attacher so I've used regular stapling! The tag has been stuck down onto some cream card, the edges coloured with vintage photo and some Caron threads (amethyst & teak) to finish things off.
All in all, I am pleased with the results and love the way the Picket Fence distress stain softens the inks and makes them lovely pastels.