My tag got stuck onto a spotty green page and I used some mop-up papers & dies to create some doilies, I also added afew flowers & a butterfly from the large stash box!!!!
The next challenge was all about numbers and I had plenty of those that related to my week
I used a page that I'd coloured a while ago that just seemed made for the theme :-), added some labels with some details hand written onto them (road numbers, miles & other sundry facts) the tip-in page has been stencilled - I used 3 shades of distress inks, the border is done using inktense pencils and I've added more travel facts.
Now I have the dubious pleasure of drawing a face for the latest DLP! Not quite sure where I'm going to go on this one yet so watch this space.....