Followers

Thursday 28 August 2014

DLP

Week 35... Draw a face! Yikes! That is SOOOO far out of my comfort zone and the one that auntie Pam did of me is staying hidden!!!!

Well I am not one to give up easily so I had a look through my stash and have managed 3 pages.

A stencilled face coloured with Promarkers, chocolate baroque leaves in 2 sizes for my green man.
A free Craft Stamper image coloured with DI.
Page 2...

2 Lynne Perella stamped faces, another free stamp with a little colour added and a "happy mail" tag.

Page 3
Some more "happy mail" images :-)



2 comments:

  1. Gosh you have been busy. Three more fantastic pages, loved the Green Man one.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawing faces must be the hardest of all, you've made 3 great pages, all of them work beautifully :D xx

    ReplyDelete