Followers

Sunday 21 June 2015

Busy

It's been a busy weekend here in Scotland, my stepson & granddaughter came to visit. I last saw them Easter 2014!!!

Bill got released from hospital on Saturday afternoon, he's now convalescing with his replacement shoulder (half shoulder to be precise!) and I've donned my nurses outfit again.

No crafting got done over the weekend but I had the pleasure of entertaining good friends with a BBQ 

This was to celebrate midsummer/bills op/Simon's visit.

Sunday I had  my stepdaughter, her husband & 2 grandchildren on video link as well so we managed to have a real family thing going on for Father's Day.

Luckily for me I'd made my inchie & ATC in advance....

2 inchies 

My ATC

Hope you've all had a brilliant weekend and are ready for the coming challenges of the week!

14 comments:

  1. Was it Father's Day on your end? The celebrations sound great all around. Here's to health! I tell you, the photo scene looks no different from an Oz bbq. Enjoy!
    Gorgeous inchies & top ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad the surgery is over and hope he heals quickly. Love the apples, they are great. Also glad you got to hang out with family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bunch of apples. Nice to have family to visit with and wishes for a speedy recovery for Bill. Good thing you have that nurses outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing Bill a speedy recovery xx love your apple makes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are wonderful

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good planning. Love your inchies and ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious fruit on your projects Sally. Sounds like you had a lovely family weekend.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty apples 0 so well drawn and coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great weekend, so pleased Bill got home too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great weekend, so pleased Bill got home too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sally, lovely bunch of apples you have created. Is there significance to the dictionary page you selected for the ATC? Just wondering. My best to you, Bill and family, have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sally, lovely bunch of apples you have created. Is there significance to the dictionary page you selected for the ATC? Just wondering. My best to you, Bill and family, have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your inchies and ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your inchies and ATC.

    ReplyDelete