Followers

Sunday 7 June 2015

DLP JUNE

It's the first challenge in June over at Documented Life Project and we have a new theme for the month:
Travel Journaling with the prompts this week being illustrative journaling & Take Me Away...

I got a little carried away with this one LOL as I'm really looking forward to our summer escape - I'm just a tad weary of the rubbish weather here in the north east of Scotland. 

I had prepped a spread with distress inks & some stencilling 


I used some hand drawn images, stamping, stickers that are years old but somehow fitted the theme, fussy cut some stamping...




So that's this week's small successes taken care of....hotels, flights, packing list.....all I need now is some sunshine to get myself acclimatised in anticipation!

See you tomorrow with my in hie/atc post :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment