Followers

Saturday 25 July 2015

Rudolph day

High summer and I came away prepared with some Christmas cards I made earlier....
I won't brag about what a beautiful day it's been because I know that it's not been the case everywhere, I did however have to sit through 2 hours of an exceedingly boring residents association meeting! Thank god it's over for another year.

Back again soon - I'll try & get photos of the bake house tomorrow where they only fire up the old village oven once a year, it's the source of exceedingly good bread :-)

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of cards done! I really like the patterns and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely set of cards Sally, I think these may be staying in France with your family and not brought home.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful set of Christmas cards. You are the queen of making a variety!
    They all look fabulous, too.
    Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, love the images and the colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of Christmas cards Sally, no panic for you this Christmas. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful collection of Christmas cards! It was gorgeous here today as well, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely collection of cards, and a good number towards your Christmas total
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful collection of festive cards!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super looking festive makes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty cards - and looking forward to news of the village oven - what a lovely tradition.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete