Followers

Monday 8 April 2019

A new week

Second week of #100DaysArtProject already and I'm still on target



I've also managed to get my spread done for Life Documented 


Theme: picture this using photographs on magazine pictures. Prompt: to create a page vintage style. Technique: collage. Quote: I’m just a vintage soul (anonymous.)

And on top of that I also did my Colour me positive one too

 You can just about see the strips of washi tape (clear & green) that is between the lines of handwriting! I used some embossing powder on pseudo paper brads as well... that's more stash reused/repurposed:-)

Same time same place for another Twinchie tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally , I been catching up again. great art pieces and the twinchies all look fabulous.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete