Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Day 22

.....yes I'm still here with my mini art pieces and at this rate I'll soon be a quarter of the way there!

This time we have some fancy footwear and the background is metallic gel pen / stencil.

Also managed a journal page for Life Documented


Theme: picture this using photographs or magazine pictures. Prompt: blending horizons. Technique: use magazine clippings to piece together a scene adding paint or markers to tie everything together. Quote: don't forget to go outside and escape to creation.



I almost wimped out on this one! However a stencilled background, some mini landscape images that came from an Open Studios catalogue. 2 fish & a boat + fisherman from a magazine advertisement and a scrap of blue paper managed to convince me that I could do it!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally,
    Just been catching up, fantastic art projects.
    Hope you had a happy Easter.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete