Followers

Saturday 27 April 2019

Arting about

Life documented week 18
Theme: picture this using photographs or magazine pictures. Prompt: use the colours from photos or magazine pictures to create a background. Technique: create repeat patterns with stencils brushstrokes and lines. Quote: my future starts when I wake up in the morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life. Miles Davis

I skipped the quote this week and went with a picture that I've had for ages, only used half of it! I went about this page in complete opposite direction to the prompt....I already had a background but as the photo worked I just added some stencilled pattern over the top & a little doodling with sharpie & belly roll. My journal, my rules!
K





Colour me positive week 16

Let your faith be bigger than your fear

And here a slightly grungy one....


The two pages work quite well together 



And last but not least it's twinchie 26/100





2 comments:

  1. Stunning pages - love the lips!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're obeying your rules and nobody else's! Both pages are full of colour and life and energy - who could ask for anything more? Except for a teeny ship, of course...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete