Followers

Friday 10 September 2021

Holiday season

 And isn’t it just terrible that I have never been near my blog for 2 months! 


I got over to France via the channel tunnel, very easy it was too….had a lovely time wining and dining in the great outdoors for 95% of the 3 weeks that we were away. There was a slight problem with the weather during the middle week when it turned cold and wet but then the heat returned with a vengeance.


So, I did a lot of reading but this was not of anyone’s blogs, I am slowly getting back to you all as far as that is concerned and I did manage to keep up with the challenges on my 2 regular groups so I’m going to let you go and get a suitable beverage and then you can check out the pictures….


Colour me positive 












Life documented 

















Whilst we were in France I picked up the latest resort brochure and thumbed through….I was slightly surprised to see Bill & I had been included in it…..sitting at the bar of the hotel that is located just behind our chalet!


I shall save the pictures of the mini journals I have made as a result of a 5 day online class with Marjie Kemper for next time!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally, just had a lovely catch up, glad you had a great time away and good weather. lots of lovely art, love the quotes you use with your pieces.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete