Followers

Monday 13 September 2021

Mini journals with Marjie

 Last week I had some great fun getting inky with an online class with Marjie Kemper 

Bright colours, stencils, stamps….it was just what I needed and the perfect excuse to use some of those rub-ons, gems, diecuts, cogs etc


Here are the pictures of the one that I started during the class 





Rear cover


The face is stamped onto tissue paper 




Some moos from the #100days challenge 




More moos!


Front cover


I used distress inks in Mustard Seed, Fossilised Amber, spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Ripe Persimmon, Candied Apple, Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon, Vintage Photo.

An assortment of stamps from Stampers Anonymous,Chocolate Baroque, Paper Artsy, Indigo Blu and some unidentifiable ones . 

I went on to make a Halloween themed one which I’ll share with you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment