Followers

Tuesday 14 September 2021

It’s still September but….

 ….the leaves are starting to change colour and my thoughts are turning to Halloween. Yet again we shall miss Fall in New England as we are still not allowed entry to the USA so I decided to have a go at using some of my Halloween stash after the Marjie Kemper class.


I used some card that’s pearlescent on one side & it doesn’t take the intensity of the inks in the same way as the plain side but it’s interesting to use.



Tim Holtz + eye stickers


Washi tape, TH stamp & stencil 


Front of journal - spider web border punch, Chocolate Baroque stamp,sticker 


Indigo Blu


T H clear stamp


Paper Artsy bottles & TH sign stamps


Assorted diecuts 


Chocolate Baroque stamps 




Indigo Blu


TH stamp and ? Die


Chocolate baroque 


Rear cover - multiple layers of TH tree & assorted stickers 


TH stencil and stamp


TH stencil & Indigo Blu stamp 




Diecut cat skeleton by Sheena Douglas


Unknown stamps, washi tape 



Diecut spider web TH, cage ? And die cut bat


TH houses, witch, rub ons, bat stickers 


TH stencil, web sticker & assorted spider stickers 


TH stencil, Chocolate Baroque stamp 


I had fun making this book and am sure I’ll find an excuse to make more!




2 comments:

  1. mSally your book is amazing, and I have real stash envy lol (though you have reminded me that I have the Sheena DOTD stamps and dies too so I must reach them out) I did the Marjie Kemper classes, and I loved making the book. I shall definitely make more too! Have a very happy week, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous journals and I love all the Halloween images, such fun. I did a Marjie class ages ago, it was good for getting me out of my comfort zone, just wish I had time to do the last one.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete