Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

CAS-ual Fridays CFC64

Saw this challenge whilst blog hopping last night and fate meant that I had recently made a card that seems to fit the bill so here is a little ray of sunshine on what is a rather foggy morning with us!

White base card, sheer black ribbon tied around a strip of white card- yellow, black & white labels cut using a Nestabilities set and the stamp is a Craft Stamper freebie. Colouring was done with a yellow felt pen.

So I am going to enter this in the CFC64, hope they like it :-)

2 comments:

  1. Sally - I love the color scheme you've used here. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my all-time favorite Nesties, and I love how you've layered them. Gorgeous bow, too! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete