Followers

Sunday 5 August 2012

Lynn Perella

I thought I'd share a card I have made for a friends birthday. I have used a black 4"x6" card base, white card embossed with a cuttlebug "handwriting" folder & coloured with Vintage Photo ink, the Image is a Lynn Perella plate4 design that I won from Paper Artsy- it has been coloured with distress inks then the different images matted & layered, the face is tattered rose + a little Victorian Velvet, background is Bundled Sage, the tasselled fringe was stamped onto a dark tan card scrap, the lace trim at the top is a dark olive scrap. I have added black faceted gems to the bottom trim & at the top there is a band of gold grosgrain ribbon + some variegated ribbon sitting below, a circle of the dark tan card + a flattened jewellery end-cap & gem, some antique gold bullion wire + 2 gems and lastly a row of  textured golden glass beads.

I am entering this for the Try it on Tuesday challenge: anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Great card Sally, love the layers and textures. Thank you for joining us over at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great, it really stands as as quirky and interesting,really like the layers, very strokable. Thank you for joiningusat TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete