Followers

Monday 27 May 2013

Red white & blue at CAS-ual Fridays

cas-ual Fridays challenge cfc102 is all about red, white & blue this week & I confess that I spent most of yesterday trying to do something... You'd think that would be simple but oh no! The various attempts were all failures :-(

I did manage to save bits & have ended up with 3 ATCs but they won't fit the description. So I've just had another go & have ended up with a birthday card for my nephew that I am reasonably happy with:-l

The chevron strip & word came from a set of stamps that came with a magazine and the present is Anita's Art it normally has a frame around it but I have cut it out so leaving just the present that has been coloured with distress marker (blue) & whispers strokes (red).

He's 14 this year!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete