Followers

Thursday 16 May 2013

Spring

No, not here! I wish it was... I decided that I needed something springlike on my mobile in the corner above my desk so this is my offering....

A tag that has been stamped with a Michael Powell design ( crooked cottage) in archival black ink & the colouring is a mix of promarkers & distress inks - mainly inks though. 

The flowers are diecut tattered garland out of book pages that have been coloured with inks, the flowers are between 8 & 18 layers held together with a brad. 

The butterfly is cut with a free die from a scrap of paper & I've used a safety pin & some copper beads for the body. 
I've also got an organza ribbon up the right side & the top tie (coloured with DI)
both came from my stash... Feeling springlike now & the sun has even come out!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag Sally, lovely spring colours.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete