Followers

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Catch up time

After 2 glorious days the yucky weather decided to descend on us so I've been clearing my desk, finishing tags & journal pages....

My Positiv Journal page based on an Audrey Hepburn quote we were given


And more to the point, I have got some of the Funkie Junkie 12 tags done!
www.thefunkiejunkie.com are the sponsors for this.

Here is the one that goes with the first challenge 

Please check out the details on the Funkie Junkie blog at this location
and I have used the poinsettia  for my design as well as the colour scheme.

There will be more of these to come!

3 comments:

  1. Love your drawing of Audrey, fabulous journal spread. The tags look great, very festive.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the gauzy material you used for your tag! So perfect with these beautiful poinsettias! The white lettering really works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a beauty. I love the bright poinsettias that just pop. Gorgeous gold fiber background too. Great to have you back playing in my little challenge again this year! Don't forget, to be eligible for the prize drawings and coupon at the end, you must include a link to my shop as the sponsor in each post. You can use www.thefunkiejunkie.com for your link.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete