Followers

Thursday 12 November 2015

Colour

My cold has got worse....stuffy nose, cough, headache so I've still got Bill consigned to the spare room in an attempt to stop him getting it!

New TV is installed & he is a happy bunny now we have a larger screen, just as well because the weather is crap....pouring rain! 

None of the above was allowed to interfere with me getting in some play time to keep spirits up and here are the colourful results after I used my kids paintbox to add some colour to yesterday's pages + some over stamping with distress inks...

TH crackle, butterfly script, music score, numbers

TH numbers-  Chocolate Baroque textures x 2

Stampers Anonymous on first 2 TH alphabet (mercantile)

TH damask 1&2, ruler




1 comment:

  1. I love your waves of colour with all the great patterning... I'm late catching up so I'm hoping your cold has cleared up a bit by now.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete