Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2016

DLP

A new theme for February love without hesitation
This week we have taking the leap as our theme, make your monthly divider & month to view/week to view as well as incorporate thread or floss in your PAC 

Divider & month to view



It was Super Bowl on Sunday & I had these pictures....they do leap about a lot!



This little guy has been added to my happy mail gelli print PAC & I've stitched so knitting ribbon down 2 sides - also added so randomly painted & stamped sticky labels.

So far my limited stash has not let me down!

See you all again soon.


3 comments:

  1. Loving your projects with the limited stash Sally. This is fantastic.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More inventive work with your travelling stash - love the stitched ribbon.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute pages! LOVE you football guy!!!

    ReplyDelete