Followers

Sunday 28 February 2016

Last post

No, it's not that I'm closing down my blog.....it's the last post for February lol.

Colour me positive: live like a grownup, play like a child optional extra circles.

I actually had to skip 3 spreads to get one I could use with the images I was using, they are from a magazine stamp advert and seemed to fit the bill reasonably well - I added some gelli plate circles from my stash & added the stencilled words ACT YOUR SHOE SIZE

Detail....



Journal 52: that thing you hate / love 

No spiders available to use....ugh! But as I love to see spiderwebs covered in dew I went with nature that I love....die cut tree (thank you Mathy!) flower with bee, golden retriever, irises, bunny, mouse (I don't mind them as long as they are not in the house) vellum flower left over from another project & a tiny lace butterfly. I keep amazing myself at all the wonders I managed to put in my box of treasures :-)


Art prompts galore: balance / out of balance optional extras: words/images beginning in B, bird, orange, group of 3, something cold, illustration from a children's book, something postal related, something round.



Every inchie Monday is towel this week & here you can see a corner of my beach towel spread out on the sand! If only!!!!! We've had more snow this weekend - about 6" :-( hopefully it's the last we will get before its time to head back to Blighty.


3 comments:

  1. This is a really good collection,http://awriter.org
    a great resource for inspiration. Several are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally these are all fantastic, love all the details you added to your journal pages.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been enjoying your art Sally, lots of fabulous things to see here. If I had to choose one it would be your very clever inchie with that tempting peek of the towel in the sand, mmmm now longing for summer holidays.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete