Followers

Sunday 23 October 2016

DLP

More catching up got done....

list 10 things that I hope to gain as I grow older. PAC add B/W mark making over colour 

I skipped the list! Used some old wrapping paper as a background & a PAC that's a gelli print scrap with some additional stencilling in white....then added some white gelly roll & black sharpie + a stamped quote.



 add stripes 

More gift wrap (metallic) & some scrap letters + a piece of underpaper that's been stamped.




October a fresh start- clear your palette 

 PAC hide something under your art
Tim Holtz Autumn image stamped on card, remains of my alcohol ink coloured acetate over the top, a diecut leaf to fill in one of the voids (more metallic paper on card)

dare 2 B. PAC start with a doodle
I skipped the dare 2 B word....and went on to use a piece of gelli print that looked as though it had a piece of sun & a palm tree in the voids!


list 10 things I want to learn. PAC draw a line down the middle => 2 scenes
More list skipping! I know, I'm terrible! Just some stamping & stencilling on this one.



PAC repeat a pattern 
An autumnal piece of paper from my stash + a little added white details and a gelli scrap with a quote & repeat stamping do a spiral stamp in green, orange & brown

That means I'm caught up on everything except my mixed media morsels....happy dance time!

So that just leaves me to share my inchie 


See you all again soon!

12 comments:

  1. So many great pages - the metallic autumn leaf one is probably my favourite, but I like your funky stripes and the tropical beach too. Love those palm trees... and a good destination for your pirate skull inchie too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic post with so many wonderful things to admire.

    Just love the scary pirate inchie. It jumped off the screen and straight at me

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration from you today and that pirate - just love the gold to the patch.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some fabulous pieces, you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun journal pages. Your pirate inchie is super with the gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pages and great quotes, I really liked the one on the first page.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Sally love the leaves pattern one - colours are gorgeous and your skull and crossbones is brilliant love his gold eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great inchie - love the gold sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here to comment on your great little inchie - but found a treasure box full of artwork. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here to comment on your great little inchie - but found a treasure box full of artwork. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of awesome backgrounds here. LOVE the leaf one...gorgeous color! Thanks for the visit yesterday. Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just like to repeate Kia: great inchie - love the gold sparkle

    ReplyDelete