Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Gone to the dogs...

I have been playing with my new TH crazy dogs....


    A Halloween card for the American kids....they have 3 dogs: a chocolate lab, a black lab/pointer        cross and a brindle lab/pit cross and my granddaughter does NOT do scary!

My other granddaughter turns 14 on the 3rd of November, not sure how in heck that has come about so quickly! She has a cat but loves dogs....Mummy prefers cats! That would explain the very startled look on this pups face lol.


I also decided to make a few ATCs whilst I was at it as supplies had run right down and I have had some underpaper scraps floating around on my desk for a while now.....


A goofier lot you'd struggle to find!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Those dogs are super and I love what you have made with them - specially the ATCs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, all these dogs are so cute. Love how you used them on all the projects.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those dogs, I was determined not to get them, but succumbed very quickly. Love all the pieces. Where do you live Sally, I used to live up there and we are planning another trip next year. My email is wendy135kirk@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love what you've done with these crazy dogs. Your grand daughter will love the card. Brilliant ATCs and wonderful captions to go with each one.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally

    It looks like you have had lots of fun with your Crazy Dogs! You have showcased the set perfectly!

    Hope all is good with with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete