Followers

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Art prompts galore

A new week....a new prompt which was lateowing to the organiser having problems uploading to Facebook!

 JUNE 11-17: USE YOUR SCRAPS// SCAVENGER: 
dark pink, white, something that starts with your mothers first initial, something that is summery, something sticky, something oval shaped, stamping with paint using a random object, something from your stash, some random words or a phrase

I've gone with pink on white stencilling for the background diecut some peas in pods P being my mum's initial as her name was Pam, I've also added peonies, pink flowers and some pink flowered topiary cross stitch which was meant to be a bookmark. The peapods are oval, and sticky thanks to Xyron!  The peonies and peas remind me of summer and everything is from my stash.





Have a good week....

2 comments:

  1. A great page Sally, full of lovely summer colours.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cross stitch design and you complemented this by using pinking shears to cut out the photo on the next page, a clever cross over of the sewing theme (intended or not). A great play on the letter p xxx

    ReplyDelete