Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Thunder and lightning

A stormy day in the alps has enabled me to do some catching up!


Art prompts galore....


JULY 24-30: ROADTRIP//Scavenger List is:Red, Yellow, Squiggly line, Feather, Photo, 

Vintage automobile, Coaster, Bottle Cap.


July 31-August 6: Festival//SCAVENGER:

Brilliant or Midnight Blue, Fluorescent Green , Orangey-Red, paint pen, dots and dashes, something splattered, something nice to sip on, flyer, plant(s), buttons, food sticker (eg, fruit sticker), lace or webbing, Designer’s choice (something else of your choice)


Our local medieval festival is at the end of this week and the flyer is a perfect fit in my journal!









 August 7-August 13: Reflection//SCAVENGER: Colors: Those found in sunsets or sunrises, Mulberry paper, Alcohol ink, Non-porous surface (eg., glossy cardstock, photo paper, transparency sheet, or Yupo paper), Metallic paint pen, Magazine image doodled on, Found object, Dragonfly or a mythical creature, Animal, Circles, Designer's Choice


I had a hiccup or oops on this one...did the background & washi but when I started to put the images on the book was upside down!





Colour me positive 
Tears are prayers too, they travel to god when we can't.

On the darkest days, when i feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember who's daughter I am and I straighten my crown.

I picked up some old photos whilst I was in Cogolin at the villa last week, turns out they come in handy!


Libya
circa1962

Abu Dhabi  
April 1977 (wedding reception)

And then the sun came back out .....see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment