Followers

Thursday 19 October 2017

Art prompts galore

SEPT. 18-24: THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS...//SCAVENGER: 

golden brown, cream, book page, post it note, handwriting, lace or trim, focal image of your choice, stamping with black ink, metal embellishment , words



SEPT 25-OCT 1: TEXT (use found text on your page)// SCAVENGER: 3 Colours of fall, leaves, acorns , pumpkins, words that mean cold, stamping with random household object, torn book pages, spray with ink or watered down paint, something from some junk mail





OCT 2-7: Shades of blue//  Scavenger: the colours of a sunset, circles, random stamping, book page or part of a book page, something written on, something from a restaurant, playing card, scorecard or other game piece, ink, image, word



OCT 8-14 is: feathers/SCAVENGER:

blue, orange, texture, scrapbook paper, piece of a brown bag, book page, stamping with ink, a bird, a quote or phrase, circles



OCT 15-21:Build a page around one thing you have been saving for something special. //SCAVENGER: orange, red, stamping with ink, something from the mail, something you received in a happy mail, something round, Piece of a dictionary page, piece of a napkin, white paint splatters, some words or a phrase

On this one I had orange and red images that came in the mail, some paper napkin also from happy mail, as is the circle on dictionary paper, the words are from Tim Holtz, paint splashes supplied by me and the circles at the bottom are stamped and coloured with assorted orange & red felt pens



Colour me positive 

33: no one ever hurt their eyes by looking on the bright side of life.

This one has got some seepage from the reverse page :-(



I'll just share my inchie here and then leave you to enjoy what's left of the weekend...


Yes....a seasonal squirrel! I wonder if it's the one that came tapping on my patio window last Sunday?


3 comments:

  1. You are catching up Sally. More fabulous art pages.
    Have a good weekend.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous art pages, love the look of those toffee apples, a childhood favourite!...BTW Sally, the link on the EIM site does not seem to work for me...I came here through last weeks link...Just thought I'd mention it so you can check it...(may be my end)...Dxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey it's weird that you had problems, I went onto the site at my usual time but there was no link facility....on closer inspection it was going to be there by Monday mid afternoon! Weird as I'd never seen that before!

      Delete