Followers

Sunday 22 October 2017

Colour me positive

  1. The connections we have with others are so important. However not all connections are everlasting. Surround yourself with those friends and family who truly know you and love you for exactly who you are, flaws and all.  These kinds of connections will not only empower you, but will carry you through life’s ups and downs.


35. Be brave, take risks.  Nothing can substitute experience.            


36. Some people come into your life as blessings, some come into your life as lessons


37. Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important,capture the good times,develop from the negatives and if things don't work out....just take another shot. This is such a great analogy. Life is like a camera. It’s about having a go, treasuring the good moments, learning from your mistakes and trying again, if things don’t work out. Life is certainly filled with many ups and downs, but that’s what makes life interesting, as well as often leading to inspiration for our artwork.


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! I have only just stumbled upon your blog and like what I see. Thanks for sharing your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you've enjoyed your visit, I just had a quick pop over to your blog.....need to do some reading as time is short right now with a husband to get out the door! I have an ex work colleague/ girlfriend in Noosa that hand prints textiles....Ardleigh Cleveland.....don't know if you've come across her work? She is Ardleigh Cleveland Creative on Facebook.

      Delete
  2. I recognise that tag! How lovely that it is displayed on your journal page. I really like that text in the wavy lines on the pages, it looks really good.
    Talking of tags ...... I should make an effort to complete that set of tags I owe you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it's found a forever home! And also that you recognise your work lol....

      Delete