Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bits n bobs

I was having a rummage for something that led me off at a tangent!

The upshot was that I ended up making some Christmas cards using bits n bobs that were lying on my desk & stuff that I'd forgotten about....


These baubles (inkadinkadoo) were stamped almost 2 years ago! I've added paper scraps, damaged wreath sections for these.

Die cuts +papers that a friend gave me together with cuttlebug embossed die cuts from a fund raising raffle prize 4 years ago!

Paper scraps & new Tim Holtz  "reindeer flight" "big pine" dies with some holly leaves "festive greenery".

There are more bits to be played with so let's see what comes next :-)

2 comments:

  1. A great start for your Christmas card, they look super.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that you used bits and bobs--mine never look good enough for a card! ;-)

    ReplyDelete