No distress paints (got stains though), none of the dies but I had bought a couple of Spellbinders (vintage lace motifs will kind of work for the frame and witches brew for cat, witch etc). I also picked up a QuickKutz spider in the bargain bucket. I have a cuttlebug die with bats that I got last year so something should be feasible!!! And finally... None of the glitter. I'm not big on glitter and what I do have has come as freebies.
I played with the stains....Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade & a touch of Picket Fence. I dragged & I spritzed, added some Antiqued Bronze & spritzed some more....I managed to get 2 tags out of the inkiness that seemed OK. The rest will get recycled!
The lace frames have had the glue & purple glitter treatment followed by glossy accents to seal. Thank goodness the edges needed inking with Soot as I did have a few bare patches. The crescent moon is part of a circle off cut, more glue, gold glitter & glossy accents :-( whilst the full moon is a circle inked with Mustard Seed then Covered with Versamark & some iridescent glitter. I die cut a witch on her broomstick, cat, spider & 2 bats from black card. They then got the versamark treatment but this time I had some Anita's Art EP in Midnight Sparkle (black n glittery!)
I've used a Chocolate Baroque Halloween stamp for the script