Followers

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Mirror

Twinchie challenge time again :-) and we have Mirror as theme!

I could have made a nice handheld mirror at home but my limited supplies mean I am sharing something a little pretty...

A blue frame with a piece of scored silver card from a box of chocolates ( thank you Dad!) plus the words Mirror mirror on the wall... 
This crafting with minimal supplies can be a real challenge! 

Thanks for bearing with me, I shall be glad when normal service can resume :-)

2 comments:

  1. I think you're doing magnificently with your limited supplies! Probably a good idea to eat more chocolates...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, Woah, I just checked out what you've been up to...my goodness me, great crafting with limited supplies but your poor husband and all that snow!! I do hope it clears for you soon and that hubby recovers quickly. Good Luck to you both, Gay x

    ReplyDelete