Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Star

Tuesday has come around again and with it twinchie challenge where the theme is STARS....
More improvising with table confetti, am I glad that I went out for a Valentines meal with two girlfriends!

Here is my share of a Promarker coloured background, glued on star sequin and silver sharpie stars
And here is my real star....Bill started using a walking frame a week ago, he still is not allowed to put weight on his right leg- X-ray on Thursday will determine that all is good and then he can gradually start to put weight onto the injured leg/hip. He has now started to exercise in the swimming pool and I'm told that he should start to improve quite rapidly. I should hope so with 2 physio sessions of 90" per day!


It's good to see him smiling and I got him outside to do a lap of the grounds in his wheelchair so that we could both enjoyed the sunshine. We are working towards a date mid march to get him back to the chalet :-)


3 comments:

  1. Oh lovely - there's the update I was looking for... that's the trouble with catching up backwards! Love both your starry twinchies...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And I hope your mood's getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, thanks for joining in over at the Twichies Challenge...

    ReplyDelete