Followers

Sunday 16 November 2014

DLP - Journal 52

It's add a map of your state for DLP...
Fortuitous that a friend had picked up leaflets & brochures Friday night and left then with me as happy mail, little did she know that I would end up using some of it.

Here in the UK it's counties rather than states so I've done a selection of pages, not very exciting, about the local castles....the American girls on the Facebook group love anything Scottish so it's been well received 

A map of Aberdeenshire & a smaller one giving it's location relative to the rest of Scotland & a foldin flap of dunnotar castle, drum castle is on the reverse.

Then it's a selection of local castles on the following pages



JOURNAL 52 requires paper napkins...I've lemons, olives, pasta, snowflakes....but where did I put them?

I've gone with a mistletoe one, covering the whole page & also added some of the bits that hung off the edge and added those too.

I've added assorted Sizzix die cuts + a piece of fabric (2 snowmen) some flat red sequins & also some pearls as berries for the holly & mistletoe ..... 



Winter greenery to get me in the mood for the changing season as all the Christmas decorations start to appear in the shops and the adverts on the TV!

See you all again soon 

4 comments:

  1. i love maps and castles too, nice page. I am very jealous of your winter greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages, love the one you made with the napkins, very festive.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages capturing those extraordinary Scottish castles, and the Christmassy napkins piece is wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cool!! Love your take on the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete