Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

DLP WEEK 45

Tabs...

Hummm, today is the big reveal of what the plans are for next year on the group! 
I had a label in my stash which was meant for birthdays/anniversaries but I decided that it would be good to add to a tag to put in the journal.

Just so happens that the weekly post went out a day early so as not to interfere with the big reveal...
Tabs, tags, seemed like fate was playing into my hands. I had some lovely tags that have come in the post as happy mail and I wanted to put them into my journal....yep, I added some of the die cut tabs (circle & rectangle) from Tim Holtz, all the tags are held onto the page with washi tape so I can add journaling behind all 7 of them - the DLP one actually pivots as I used a brad to hold it in place.





Happiness is discovering that I have the leaf die for this months TH 12 tags- November!

See you all ( including my new followers) soon...have a good weekend :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment