Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

Week 5

A second post today, this time it's my share for the http://thefunkiejunkie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-12-tags-of-christmas-funkie_27.html

This time I've gone with the silver side of Linda's tag.

I've dragged some paper through a mix of weathered wood distress ink & brushed pewter distress stain. I've then run the paper through the big shot with my snowflake embossing folder & whilst it was still in place I rolled over the raised bits using a brayered & some silver pigment ink + silver & also holographic powders.

The snowman (TH) is black archival on silver card & then fussy cut.
The "happy Christmas" is a free die :-) with some very tiny gems added as holly berries. The coloured panel has had silver EP added around the edge.

I might just manage to work my way through November & have enough cards made in time!

Off to link this to Linda's http://www.thefunkiejunkie.com/ boutique who are sponsoring the challenge now....enjoy the rest of the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I think this card is really good, great colours, embossing, techniques and finished off with a black snowman - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop dead beautiful! Love the silver and blue and the snowman is fabulous in black. The silver snowflakes are gorgeous too. Great to have you playing another with me again this week.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete