Followers

Friday 8 April 2016

Fun

Positiv Journal where we are still making time / using stamps.....it's Friday so it's drinks with friends night! Another advert led to this quick page :-)


Mixed Media Morsels....made borders and for this one I've got spray distress ink in picked raspberry,  spray metallic in copper through a chevron TCW stencil and some wilted violet sponged through another stencil - as it still looked a bit on the dark side I decided to sponge some gesso through some small holed sequin waste....the borders are underpaper that has been overstamped with a stampers anonymous grid stamp that's then been cut, the edges redefined with a black pen & some yellow dots added - I used an alphabet stencil for the quote.


Colour me positive theme this week is Happy

I already had some random punchinella stencilling on the spread & I'd rediscovered the 2 borders in my stash....I added some doodling, stamped the quotes onto tissue paper and stuck them down .








2 more themes have come through today so I already have some ideas for the art prompts galore one but then Journal 52 one will require some sleeping on! That will be tonight's job lol....

Have a good weekend everybody 

2 comments:

  1. More fabulous pages Sally, you are on a roll with your art.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are just fabulous Sally! Great!xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete