Followers

Thursday 7 April 2016

More morsels

I managed to do a couple more morsels using circles this week...

Acrylics on watercolour paper


The very same acrylics on a book page previously inked with distress ink (pad direct to paper)


And over at Positiv Journal we have a new book to inspire us...l'art zen du temps by Erik Pigani.
We are to create pages with stamps as main medium and the theme is around making time for ourselves to do things we need to be happy in our lives....

I'm normally lucky enough to have very strong and long finger nails, the cold & dry air at La Foux has played havoc with them this winter and they are only now starting to recover so I will need to start to make time to give them a little more attention to get them looking good again ready for the summer which is why an advert in a magazine struck a cord & led to this page where I have used assorted time related stamps to create my background and then added a magazine clipping.


I've got quite a few ideas for this months theme, all I need now is the time to execute them :-)

Had some good news today, my dad returned home from hospital where he has been for the past 4 weeks after a fall,no injuries. On the down side the hospital ran tests and discovered that he has Parkinson's which came as rather a shock to my brother & I, especially as my brother is the one that lives there & has to do the caring / cooking / etc - a nurse/career will be going in to change/dress/shower him but I don't know how things are going to go but my fingers are crossed that he can remain in his own home for as long as possible. Enough on that though.

I made 2 birthday cards today for my grandchildren a birthdays (11&13 in a couple of weeks) but dodo here sealed the envelopes before realising that no photos had been taken! Sorry....


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages Sally. I hope all goes well for your Dad, one day at a time they say.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne - don't think brother is going to cope too well but at least help is going in!

      Delete