Followers

Sunday 27 November 2016

Eeek

I've used not one but two pieces of my precious strokeable paper this weekend!

Art Prompts Galore black & gold....


Journal 52: inhale / exhale 

And yes, those 2 pieces of paper that I remember I bought at the student supplies shop at Galashiels college a good number of years ago, are side by side:-)

Colour me positive: community- help


DLP : exploring pointillism- I laughed when I saw that as I thought I'd pretty much covered it last week!


So I did another portrait!

Who? What? Why? How? Every inchie is all about the question this week....that's a lot to ask so I've done punctuation....

We have our list of challenges for next year and I'm pleased to say that I can cover most weeks without too much difficulty:-)

Art prompts galore are having a postcard swap which I'm excited about too, we have the list for that and I've got some stitched pieces which I will be able to use that I've had for ages and I've started to get the cards prepared....


I seem to have achieved a lot this weekend as I've even made a start on writing my Christmas cards...and discovered that I have not been as prolific as I thought....need to make more!

Thanks for looking, and indeed commenting.....





13 comments:

  1. What a lot of artwork again! Your pointillism piece is fabulous. I am also short of Christmas cards this year, managed to make two this afternoon which is not great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have had a great few days creating art and having fun.
    I haven'y counted up the cards I have made yet, I'm sure to be short of some. But I have started and thats a plus for me.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages and a nice inchie. I don't think my thought process will allow me to do much with words as specific as animals, so I don't think I will be participating any longer. It sure was fun while it lasted though. I'm sure you will do well with those prompts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh! Are you really going to give up on the group Jean? I've been trawling the Lawn Fawn stamp sheet images as crib sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of super art work Sally. Oh so you are one of the people who uses their papers. Some I just can't bear to tear up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your precious strokeable paper, they are both beautiful! The pointillism is amazing. I also love the question inchie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of fantastic work on this post and agreat little inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. same idea - we even both have text in the background - you know what they say about great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been very productive with the journal art and the portrait. I love the little inchie. Think I need to do a check on my Christmas cards, I'll probably find I need more too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOw- you have been so busy - a lot of fabulous work Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly have been busy. Nice papers - good to use them eventually or you end up with a stash of stuff that never gets used - like I do!! Very good Inchie - like your question mark very smart

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, you look prolific enough to me - it's as much as I can do to get one project made at the moment! Fabulous pages with the stroke-able paper, and I think your question mark inchie is right on the money. I know I must have missed lots of treats here, but I'm looking forward to some proper catching-up time over the festive season.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW always something interesting here Sally, love all your artwork but the black and gold is downright fabulous! :D xx

    ReplyDelete