Followers

Sunday, 27 November 2016

Eeek

I've used not one but two pieces of my precious strokeable paper this weekend!

Art Prompts Galore black & gold....


Journal 52: inhale / exhale 

And yes, those 2 pieces of paper that I remember I bought at the student supplies shop at Galashiels college a good number of years ago, are side by side:-)

Colour me positive: community- help


DLP : exploring pointillism- I laughed when I saw that as I thought I'd pretty much covered it last week!


So I did another portrait!

Who? What? Why? How? Every inchie is all about the question this week....that's a lot to ask so I've done punctuation....

We have our list of challenges for next year and I'm pleased to say that I can cover most weeks without too much difficulty:-)

Art prompts galore are having a postcard swap which I'm excited about too, we have the list for that and I've got some stitched pieces which I will be able to use that I've had for ages and I've started to get the cards prepared....


I seem to have achieved a lot this weekend as I've even made a start on writing my Christmas cards...and discovered that I have not been as prolific as I thought....need to make more!

Thanks for looking, and indeed commenting.....





14 comments:

  1. What a lot of artwork again! Your pointillism piece is fabulous. I am also short of Christmas cards this year, managed to make two this afternoon which is not great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have had a great few days creating art and having fun.
    I haven'y counted up the cards I have made yet, I'm sure to be short of some. But I have started and thats a plus for me.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages and a nice inchie. I don't think my thought process will allow me to do much with words as specific as animals, so I don't think I will be participating any longer. It sure was fun while it lasted though. I'm sure you will do well with those prompts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh! Are you really going to give up on the group Jean? I've been trawling the Lawn Fawn stamp sheet images as crib sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of super art work Sally. Oh so you are one of the people who uses their papers. Some I just can't bear to tear up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your precious strokeable paper, they are both beautiful! The pointillism is amazing. I also love the question inchie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of fantastic work on this post and agreat little inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. same idea - we even both have text in the background - you know what they say about great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been very productive with the journal art and the portrait. I love the little inchie. Think I need to do a check on my Christmas cards, I'll probably find I need more too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOw- you have been so busy - a lot of fabulous work Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly have been busy. Nice papers - good to use them eventually or you end up with a stash of stuff that never gets used - like I do!! Very good Inchie - like your question mark very smart

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, you look prolific enough to me - it's as much as I can do to get one project made at the moment! Fabulous pages with the stroke-able paper, and I think your question mark inchie is right on the money. I know I must have missed lots of treats here, but I'm looking forward to some proper catching-up time over the festive season.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
    kurye ankara hizmette
    sinir tanimiyor...

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW always something interesting here Sally, love all your artwork but the black and gold is downright fabulous! :D xx

    ReplyDelete