Followers

Sunday 4 November 2018

Life documented +

  1. November Theme: Using up scraps, paint and fibres you have hoarded! Prompt:  To select a handful of scraps/fibres/resources and create! Technique:  To include various vintage style elements in your journal  Quote:  Everything comes to you, in the right moment.  Be patient  Be grateful.  unknown
 Some hoarded images that remind me of my mum, seamstress extraordinary when I was growing up!

The thread is a variegated Caron Watercolour Pima cotton (colour is Marigold) also a hoarded item!
The star stickers are from Paperchase and I've had them a while too.....

Apg pages for you.....


2 shades of the same colour, tag, triangle,flower, quote,bird, texture (feather embossed foil circles) paint or stamp with random object (crumpled cling film), key


SEPT 10-16 pick a past prompt & do it differently// scavenger: colour of your neighbour’s car, turquoise, circles, paint applied with fingers, 3 stickers, black ink, paper punch outs, person, something related to transportation, words 


The neighbour's car is white!



SEPT 17-23 harvest//scavenger: Blue, grey, crumpled tissue paper, label, butterfly, squares, sewing ephemera,  Add glitter, security envelope pattern, dots.


There is a tag on the gift bag that the bear is checking out! The sewing ephemera is some stamp print fabric that came from?.?


I've started another and been gathering scraps for others, I've also managed to assemble 40 Christmas cards this week so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself! I'd better go and shine that halo.....lol



1 comment:

  1. I've always loved those glamorous retro images on sewing pattern envelopes - so I love that you've incorporated them into the first page. The bluesy page spread is great, especially with those metallic embossed "coins" down the edge. Your collaged scrap pages are always full of so much to tease the eye and the memory.

    Congrats on getting so many C-cards done too. My halo is disintegrating with rust!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete