Followers

Wednesday 3 June 2020

June already!

Life has been full of sunshine recently and it’s been a joy to be in the garden.

Life documented was a challenge this time!

Not a magazine buyer, not a paint user.....I made do with what I had, in this case maroon, pearlescent pink & pearlescent yellow. I did have the clear gesso which meant I was able to stick with her skin as my paint ownership is very limited! She was a blonde in underwear and now she’s got maroon hair and a pink sundress, sadly she has acquired a few facial scars along the way! I don’t suppose I shall be doing this one again somehow.


Colour me positive was a lot easier with a Pablo Picasso quote...


And yes.....we still have coins for the #100days challenge












Stay safe!







1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally

    Lots of inspiration .. .. .. you have done really well to come up with so many different projects.

    We have had lots of lovely sunshine here too for quite a few weeks now .. .. but today we got some much needed rain.

    Hope you are keeping well.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete