Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2020

Where have I been? Warning....contains pictures!

 Sorry.....I’m not sure where I have been but certainly not away!


We had a day out recently to the Linn ‘o Dee ......






For those of you that don’t know the area, it’s just beyond Braemar and Balmoral where the queen spends her summer holidays, she was still up here when we visited but, like many, she’s lying low to avoid COVID 19.

I’ve have some more inky play....

The new Crackling Campfire was involved with this one.




I’ve done some wacky holidays pages...




Some journal pages...

Colour me positive 


Life documented 



Art journal journey 

Life documented 





Colour me positive 




I’ve joined an altered card deck challenge, not swapping them though and I’m aiming to use some of my underused stamps for this as well as some scraps. I’ve yet to decide on the backing...













The organiser set the themes.

I’ve made more cards....


More coins got used on these...





Some painted stones for the Banchory Rocks project...




More coins....






A couple of those “oh so difficult “ bereavement cards






So there you have it....picture heavy answer to where I’ve been!

I promise I will try to get to visit you soon.











1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally

    I think I know where you have been .. .. .. beavering away in your craft space!

    So many lovely projects and I recognise the papers on some of them!

    Great inky backgrounds and I love the painted stones too.

    Hope you are keeping well and safe.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete