Followers

Thursday 28 January 2021

Lockdown is ongoing...

 ....and my blog attendance is shocking!


Here’s a little aperçu of my latest works...in a random order!



                                                           Life documented week 3 

Making a nib out of a can was the brief but as we rarely have drink cans in the house I did mine with a foil takeaway dish.


Colour me positive 1


Art prompts galore 



Life documented week 1


Colour me positive 4


Life documented week 4

Collaged Paper dolls











Art prompts galore 



Mixed media postcards:

Games people play 


On my head 


Hello 


Art prompts galore 


Another

Paper weaving/dots/stripes/words 



Colour me positive 1




Colour me positive 2


Life documented 2 black and white 


All I need to do now is get my act together if I decide to do the #100days challenge which is starting at the end of the month! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally

    What a fabulous collection .. .. I love reading the words you add. Especially the one about patience. We all need a good helping of that at the moment don't we!

    Hope you are keeping well and safe.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly - you have been staying creative. Great pages. I've keep getting stuck at backgrounds, with the occasional finished tag appearing. So looking forward to getting the boxes unpacked - it's going to be like lots of Christmases at once rediscovering my supplies.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete