Followers

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Butterflies & more

 It’s been absolutely forever since I’ve joined a challenge across at TIOT (try it on Tuesday) and  after  playing yesterday with inks & embossing powder I , by coincidence, have something that fits the theme so I’m going to join in! 


Smooshed inks & several layers of embossing powder as well as some stamping, doodled borders and chit-chat stickers resulted in the following ATCs






So there are my bits of fun - bright colours to bring sunshine to the grey day!


4 comments:

  1. Sally I'm so pleased you joined us over at Try it on Tuesdays, these butterfly ATC's look fantastic. I loved the colours.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally

    Fabulous ATC's .. .. love your colour choices and all the doodling around the edges! Beautiful finished look!

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally

    Hoping all is well with you?

    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All well thanks, I’ve been in France for 3 weeks checking our property and relaxing… time for me to get back to my blog now that I have returned home.

      Delete