Followers

Friday 5 November 2021

Time

 I caught a post about the Time challenge across at Try It On Tuesday last week and I had just finished a rather nice bottle of wine that had a wonderful label so I duly soaked said label off the bottle which was not an easy matter as the glue that is used now is different from the “old days”!


Anyhow, I pondered what journal to use and remembered that I had started using a Dyan Reaveley one some time ago. It just so happens that I had 1 spread that never had been finished and it’s colours worked with the label…. So some Paper Artsy stamps that had not seen the light of day in a while had an airing as well as my handwriting! The page edge is shaped using one of Dyan’s rulers  



Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. I like your original composition and peaceful feeling in your page. I looked at your beautiful other art works, too, and loved them ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome art journal spread! LOVE the ditty about your wine label! Fabulous time pieces as well! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see how you used the wine label. I was certainly the star of the spread. I loved how the words and phrases meandered through the hills and valleys you created. I really like the monochromatic feel to the spread, but also I loved the clocks you stamped on the page. This is quite stunning, Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great journal page, love the wine label

    Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, I love your journal pages and how you used the wine label. Its lovely to have you join us at TioT's.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete