Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2022

Almost May!

 My good intentions upped and went it would seem.


So without further waffle….

Life documented has involved butterflies this month:






Whilst Colour me Positive has seen an array of quotes….




And we continue doing scavenger weekly prompts at Art Prompts Galore

Lines, random embellishment, add gems or sparkle, junk mail, vintage or vintage looking image, blue, squares, sewing ephemera 


Smear paint with a credit card, something from your stash, something exotic, add glitter, form or piece or a form, dots, use a gelli plate or similar.



Purple, circles, paint through a stencil, add something metallic, crayon rubbing, security envelope pattern, add something with wings.



I’ll share the daily/scavenger pages soon, I managed to get them finished early as I have spent a lot of time at home….Covid finally got me!






1 comment:

  1. Great artwork Sally, you have been busy and creative. Off for a catch up now,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete