Followers

Saturday 22 February 2020

1076

So.....use or make a gelli plate....well I could have made but .....I am not a huge paint fan and indeed own very few unless they are of the nail varnish variety (128 @ last count!) so I’ve improvised - as usual some will say!  Stamped brushes, “paint” and a handwritten quote.... one day I might graduate from inks to paints but in the meantime I’ll restrain from using nail varnish on a gelli plate!
Life documented never has it easy with me, always doing my own thing, half the time I don’t even watch the video that accompanies the prompt.....bad girl!


Colour me positive




Art prompts galore wacky holidays






2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't have a Gelli plate. Great 'improvisation' .
    Love the Art Prompts inspiration piece, such fun.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful handwritten quotes - and another assortment of creative pages. Thinking outside the box and going your own way is how creativity is meant to work, isn't it. A prompt is a prompt - if your mind has already started working from the first idea, why bother with more input from a video?! I love the postage stamps and all those brollies.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete