Followers

Monday 9 March 2020

1077

It’s a new month and I’ve been slacking on the posting front!

Time to get caught up with my sharing....

Art prompts galore whacky holidays are here...








Colour me positive.....


It was only when I went to put this one into my journal that I discovered that I had written on it the wrong way up!



Life documented 



And last but not least for Art Journal Journey whee the theme is insects


This one landed on just the right page, one that I had prepped earlier, as it just happened to have some insects stamped on almost as watermarks!

Time to go and catch up on some blog visiting now....





1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful catch up post... there are some real beauties here. I love the blue clocks, and that gilded texture around the painting-as-a-diary quote towards the end. But best of all is that glowing insect page at the end - I love how the blended colour at the edges pales to light brightness at the centre, and the collaged pictures and stamps are wonderful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete